- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Newport News, VA
- Other Location
Title: Program Manager
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in connecting talent with opportunity
The exciting, fast growing Aerospace Defense Federal and Marine (ADFM) team is actively recruiting for a Professional Services Program Manager. As a Professional Services Program Manager, you will lead and manage a project delivery team to assist our customers realize value of a solution. You establish and communicate clear project priorities and activities. This role is the primary point of contact to align the customer, stakeholders, and the rest of the client’s delivery teams.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers. Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
This position will report directly into the ADFM Director of Project Delivery. This team consists of fourteen Project Managers
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and obtain agreement on project governance with the customer.
- Define and communicate project roles and responsibilities.
- Drive the customer to realize value from clients PLM solutions and guide the customer through the PLM delivery Framework.
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders.
- Set up all require processes in alignment with all stakeholders establishing appropriate communication on all levels for a project.
- Proactively monitor the projects overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
- Perform project risk management including: planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling.
- Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood.
- Orchestrate project schedules to ensure on time delivery
- Review and identify critical path and manage project dependencies
- Perform project quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements, and manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations.
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into the organization to strengthen the PLM delivery Framework
- Ensure the project delivers to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly review.
- Execute project management activities to control scope, cost schedule and quality.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project.
- Effectively communicate project progress with the customer and support customer adoption.
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing project
- Grow the business through follow on service contracts or project change orders to scope.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Ara Innovator or Agile
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations with project budgets in excess of $1M US.
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams
- Communicates with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills at all levels through an organization.
- Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- US Citizen