Technical Support/Call Center Rep. (Credit/Debit Card Awards Team) - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Support/Call Center Rep. (Credit/Debit Card Awards Team) - Contract
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98122
- Other Location
Title: Technical Support/Call Center Rep. (Credit/Debit Card Awards Team)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Debit/Credit Card Awards Program team is seeking a Card Awards Technical Support Representative to join our team. The Technical Support Representative works in an inbound call center environment with both Financial Institutions, and individual card holders on issues related to the Card Reward programs. The representative will work on issues such as ordering reward perks, locating reward balances and verifying reward plan details. The Support Representative will also work with Financial Institutions through implementation, upgrades and auditing of the awards program.
This position is located in our Seattle office, and works in an inbound call center that is in operation from 6:00am to 6:00pm Monday- Friday. The Support Representative will have a set schedule but should be available for any shift during working hours.
- Must have at least 12 months of experience working in any of the following: banking, credit/debit card processing environment, or experience in a call center.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Card Award programs.
- Experience working in a high volume contact center.
- Understanding of the payments industry.
- Prior experience in banking.
- Research customer problems/issues
- Increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product
- Keep current on changes and/or upgrades across multiple platforms
- Provide support for the business and account holder
- Prepare correspondence, respond to inquiries and fulfill account holder and Financial Institution needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and resolve application and service issues and any other questions that may arise
- Answer general application questions
- Provide understanding of user's issues when a problem needs to be escalated to a higher level
- Monitor incoming cases and emails and resolve in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS)
- Participate in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills
- Ability to work alone or on a team
- Work with implementation team, technical support and Web developers and other support teams
- May be required to set up new or make modifications to financial institution programs
- Document processes and write procedures
- QA Testing
- Monitor weekly and monthly reports and invoices for accuracy and resolve any exceptions.