Driven by a Passion for Excellence
We are proud to be the leading independent Global Sales Organization serving the Meetings & Incentives marketplace, with 250+ member luxury hotels and resorts. We have a passion for our clients, a passion for our Members, and a passion to serve. If you are inspired to find out more about the exciting career opportunities at ALHI, join our talent network by creating a profile, or apply for an existing open position.
We offer the largest portfolio of 4 & 5 Diamond/Star Meeting & Incentive resorts located in the world's most desirable locations.
A Great Place To Work
- Competitive Compensation Package - Wages & Vacation/Sick/Holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - First day of employment for eligible associates
- 401(k), with employer contributions
- Positive work culture - A diverse and dynamic team of top-level hospitality/travel professionals
Director of Sales Reporting & Training
- Job Title
- Director of Sales Reporting & Training
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02108
- Other Location
Director of Sales Reporting & Training
ALHI is looking for a Director of Sales Reporting & Training to join the financial planning & analysis team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, the Director of Sales Reporting & Training will play a key role in the execution of SalesForce initiatives. The Director of Sales Reporting & Training will be responsible for maintaining SalesForce training materials, conducting SalesForce training, data integrity in SalesForce, and utilizing SalesForce dashboards & plug-ins to automate and streamline report generation. The Director of Sales Reporting & Training will interface and coordinate with members of the Sales, Marketing, and Accounting teams.
This role has a mix of recurring (daily, weekly, monthly) reporting responsibilities and project-based work, so flexibility and strong prioritization and time management skills are essential.
The Director of Sales Reporting & Training shall report directly to the Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Experience & Education
- 3-5 years of working experience with SalesForce Management, Reporting & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in sales & marketing, a quantitative discipline, or hospitality preferred
- Experience at a hotel a plus.
The Director of Sales Reporting & Training must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience with a rapidly evolving SalesForce/CRM system, documenting & communicating best practices and standard procedures. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience building & maintaining SalesForce dashboards. Candidates must have a complete understanding of sales & marketing processes to identify opportunities for (1) increased efficiency in the use of tools and (2) the provision of information that can drive operational decision making & performance. The successful candidate will be a team player with a customer focus, with the internal sales organization as their primary customer.
While the Director of Sales Reporting & Training will work closely with the Senior Director of Sales Operations on a daily basis, the Director of Sales Reporting & Training must be capable of working independently to complete deliverables.
- SalesForce CRM – Proficiency
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access – Proficiency
- Conga Composer a plus
Duties and responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Support the Senior Director of Sales Operations in the execution of the SalesForce roadmap
- Maintain SalesForce training materials
- Conduct SalesForce training
- Ensure data integrity in SalesForce
- Build and maintain SalesForce dashboards
- Work with the wider FP&A team to drive continuous improvement in processes & systems
- Conduct regularly requested ad hoc analyses
- Abide by the policies and procedures of Associated Luxury Hotels International
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis.