PLM Project Manager (remote)
- Job Title
- PLM Project Manager (remote)
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH
- Other Location
Title: PLM Project Manager (remote)
Terms: Permanent hire
Location: Remote with travel as needed
As a PLM Project Manager Project Manager you will lead and manage a project delivery team to assist our customers realize value of a PLM solution. You will establish and communicate clear project priorities and activities. This role is the primary point of contact to align the customer stakeholders and the delivery teams. You will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success. This position will report directly into the Director of Project Delivery. This team consists of fourteen Project Managers.
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and obtain agreement on project governance with the customer.
- Define and communicate project roles and responsibilities.
- Drive the customer to realize value from company Solutions and guide the customer through the Delivery Framework.
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders.
- Set up all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders establishing appropriate communication on all levels for a project.
- Proactively monitor the projects’ overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective and preventative action as appropriate.
- Perform project risk management including: planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling.
- Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood.
- Orchestrate project schedules to ensure on time delivery.
- Review and identify critical path and manage project dependencies.
- Perform project quality management, ensure that the solution meets the requirements, and manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations.
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into the organization to strengthen the Delivery Framework.
- Ensure the project delivers to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly reviewed.
- Execute the project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project.
- Effectively communicate project progress with the customer and support customer adoption.
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing project.
- Grow the business through follow up on service contracts or project change orders to scope.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management.
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for PLM Solutions, such as Teamcenter, Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations with project budgets in excess of $1M US.
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams.
- Communicates with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills at all levels throughout an organization.
- Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.