Teamcenter Solutions Architect (remote)
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Solutions Architect (remote)
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH
- Other Location
Title: Teamcenter Solutions Architect (remote)
Terms: Permanent hire
Location: Remote with travel as needed
- Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal and external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- As an Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Teamcenter Software solution based on multi product/multi industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area, applied to complex Enterprise projects, in order for the Teamcenter Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
- In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectation and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Delivery framework.
- Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/PreSales pursuits and Service projects, providing Guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
- Act as the ultimate authority on an architectural design to address business problems.
- Provides direction for the process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites.
- Where required lead Solution Leadership elements of the deployment framework
- Where required, act as Lead Solution Architect or account champion for specific Global projects.
- Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value.
- Works under self-management within project and/or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices and templates, providing mentoring in the creation and adoption of templates and solutions within the Delivery Framework.
- The Solution Architect is well experienced in the business requirements and process for a single industry.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Proficiency across multiple Teamcenter Modules
- Basic knowledge of process modeling techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge of business process re-engineering.
- Moderate proficiency with configuration control and software installation practices.
- Previous experience of software testing
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages:
- Java, ITK, PLMXML, XML, XSTL, C, C++.
- Basic knowledge and previous experience of databases and CAD/CAM systems.
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware and operating systems
- Moderate experiences of working with products in a UNIX and/or Windows environment
- Education: Bachelor’s computer science or engineering
- Masters: not required
- Certification: CRM/ERP certification may be required.
- Travel up to 25%