- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37214
- Other Location
Intake / Change Management Lead – Senior PM/BA
Conexess Group is excited to be aiding a local healthcare client in their search for a Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst to assist with intake processes and a change management project. This is an immediate need and although it is initially expected to be a 3 month contract, it will be extended or converted full time if professionalism and results are delivered. All work will be done as part of the Solution Development and Implementation team in partnership with the Executive Director and the VP of Call Center Operations. Issues have been identified and this person will lead the intake process of internal and external requests with the state.
Work will include:
- Lead the Intake and Change Management Process
- Receive all change requests, log, evaluate, alignment with state, prioritize, and tack work to completion
- Maintain work queues for each area within the operation; dialogue with area leads on what can be accomplished and work queue priorities
- Partner with the Director of Client Communication and Business Analysis Manager on evaluation of requests
- Provide reporting on process changes
- Self-starter mentality and proven problem solving capabilities.
- Strong communication and client facing experience.
- Ability to evaluate current issues quickly through discovery and develop a process to efficiently work through all pain points with current intake process.
- Hardworking, energetic approach to problems with ability to mesh well with other team members, managers, and directors that have already been on this project for nearly a year.
- Be the “funnel” that collects various issues and then establish new processes while informing various parties within the organization.
- Experience with forming/stabilizing change management processes.
- Experience with various Microsoft project management tools such as Visio, flow diagrams, and Excel.