- Job Title
- Vendor Coordinator
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Our client is looking to add a vendor coordinator who will perform vendor due diligence, which involves ongoing monitoring to satisfy regulatory compliance requirements for service provider oversight.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of internal software and other applications used in the documentation and delivery of vendor due diligence services.
- Develop a general knowledge of privacy and risk management regulations applicable to financial institutions, including the appropriate due diligence documentation required to satisfy compliance requirements related to service provider due diligence and ongoing monitoring.
- Function as a team player, partnering with and supporting client managers and risk analysts in their individual roles. This includes a working knowledge of the responsibilities of both.
- Vendor coordinators are assigned specific responsibilities related to the overall process of delivering vendor services to contracted clients. Responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
- Communication and collaboration with vendors and/or clients via various venues to facilitate information sharing and exchange
- Monitoring for the receipt of documentation and processing according to protocols defined for the document/information type
- Entry, maintenance, and monitoring of electronic records
- Internet research related to the delivery of vendor due diligence and monitoring services
- Creation, distribution, and escalation of risk report assignments to information security and finance personnel
- Creation and distribution of various vender notification and/or alerts to clients
- Distribution of due diligence documents and completed risk summaries to appropriate client accounts/software programs
- Performance of administrative duties as directed
- Excellent attention to detail, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize, and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and escalate unresolved issues
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree with equivalent work experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com or other similar CRM software
- Administrative and customer service experience preferred.