City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Junior Paralegal
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Currently seeking recent college graduates for a Junior Paralegal position in a top law firm in downtown Providence. This client is looking for candidates that will be a dedicated and committed team player.
Responsibilities of the Junior Paralegal include but Are Not Limited To:
- Responsible for all attorney’s clerical tasks including organizing and establishing case files.
- Complete legal documents and maintain compliance with regulations.
- Confirm the case status with the attorney.
- Help attorney prepare for court and trial (if necessary).
- Perform typing, filing and document and file review.
- Screen calls and take messages.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant changes in laws affecting assigned areas of expertise, assessing effect on current procedures and make recommendations to attorneys.
- Perform general office administration duties and other general office assignments upon request.
Requirements of the Junior Paralegal:
- Possess the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization
- Ability to handle administrative duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant internship experience completed during college education
The ideal candidate will be hardworking and professional with the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization.
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, and several other perks. The entry level paralegal position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential. Great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to jump-start their career in the legal field!
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to apply now!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
Communication/ Attention to detail