MANAGER, PROGRAM DELIVERY SOLUTIONS
- Job Title
- MANAGER, PROGRAM DELIVERY SOLUTIONS
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10001
- Other Location
- Dallas and New York
Want to work for a Top Tier Advisory firm with some of the nation’s largest, most high profile organizations? Would a chance to build a solid career in a firm that offers strong growth trajectory, individual development and an inclusive environment excite you?
We are currently seeking a Manager in Program Delivery Services for their Management Consulting practice.
We are currently seeking a Manager in Program Delivery Services for our Management Consulting practice.
• Lead and support business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
• Manage and support delivery of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to project, program or portfolio management
• Manage engagements according to KPMG’s financial/cost Management policies
• Develop, define, and deliver advisory methodologies for project, program or portfolio management services
• Manage and mentor junior advisory staff; adhere to professional practice requirements
• Manage small to medium sized team delivering large business transformation projects
• A minimum of five years of experience with project, program or portfolio management
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; PMP, Certified BA, and/or ScrumMaster Certification a plus
• Experience with business development, solution development, project/program management, and project delivery
• Experience with managing a performance/practice management team
• Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Travel may be up to 80-100%
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future