Manager - IT PMO and Implementation Advisory-Dallas area (828172)
- Job Title
- Manager - IT PMO and Implementation Advisory-Dallas area (828172)
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
Management Consulting Leader with experience managing Technology and PMO Advisory teams (Dallas, TX)
Are you a seasoned professional with experience leading management consultants who provide IT advisory services to clients?
Do you have a strong IT Project Management background and passion for advising corporations on how to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems, in order to support business objectives?
Would working for a Top Tier Consulting firm supporting some of the world's largest commercial companies motivate you?
Yes? OK, let's talk!
If so, we would like to speak with you! Talent Orchard is a talent acquisition consulting firm, not a traditional placement agency. We don’t get a fee-per-hire, but rather partner with our clients to help them identify and hire the highest quality talent to grow their organization. We are representing a top-tier consulting firm in their drive to grow their Advisory Practice focused on IT Project Management/PMO and Implementation Services and we are seeking an experienced leader in this area to serve as a Manager over delivering management consulting services to clients in this space. The role of the group is to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide clients with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. This individual should be based in the Dallas area.
As a Manager in Advisory Services your responsibilities would include:
- Developing, maintaining and managing client relationships
- Leading and supporting business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate Company resources from other service lines and other industries
- Managing and supporting delivery of advisory services to clients in the telecommunications and media industry, primarily with services related to system implementation, asset management lifecycle, and business process transformation
- Defining and building solution and marketing collateral, developing pursuit plan, and delivering advisory methodologies for technology integration
- Managing engagements according to Company's financial/cost management policies
- Managing and mentoring advisory staff and adhering to professional practice requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- 8+ years of experience with system implementation, asset management life cycle, technology infrastructure and program management
- Experience building relationships and selling consulting services
- Experience in managing large projects involving a team of ten or more
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% if needed
- Must be local to the Dallas area
- PMP certification
- Master's degree
- Solid experience with use of MS Project
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org