Workers' Compensation Attorney - PHIL
- Job Title
- Workers' Compensation Attorney - PHIL
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Other Location
My client provides exceptional legal services while enjoying a culture that is flexible, open and entrepreneurial yet truly embraces professional and family values and a work life balance. This coveted Philadelphia liability litigation law firm seeks an associate attorney to join their growing workers' compensation litigation department.
- 1 - 2 years of experience with PA workers' compensation litigation experience.
- Some general defense litigation experience is highly desired.
- Able to analyze, conduct discovery, litigate and make client recommendations concerning cases.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge and expertise in the litigation process.
- Requires report writing to adjusters to keep them advised concerning case developments, strategy and exposure, as well as research and legal writing for briefs, motions, etc.
- Car is required, as there will be need for appearance at depositions and courtroom appearances for hearings, motions, & trials.
- Relevant experience, knowledge and ability to work on and complete assignments well and independently.
- PA licensed attorney is a must and NJ preferred.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills, and who has the ability to work well with clients, attorneys and staff.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED