City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Bilingual Patient Service Rep
- Job Title
- Bilingual Patient Service Rep
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Busy Rhode Island area medical practice is searching for an energetic and friendly full-time bilingual medical receptionist to join their team. Candidate must have strong customer service skills and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Bilingual Patient Service Rep:
- Welcomes and greets patients and visitors, in person or over the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains patient's chart by obtaining, recording, scanning and updating personal and financial information into the EMR system.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by scanning and labeling of all patient records into the EMR system.
- All Insurance verification.
- Collecting co-payments and balances.
- Collect inbound and outbound faxes.
- Reminder calls for patient appointments.
- Scheduling all patient appointments.
Qualifications and Skills of the Bilingual Patient Service Rep:
- Previous receptionist or customer service experience in a medical office setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Extensive medical terminology knowledge.
Ideal candidates are fluent in both English and Spanish.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
bilingual, answering calls, checking in patients