We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are wanting to make an impact in both their professional career and at B2Gnow. Be a part of an exceptional team that directly helps the nation’s disadvantaged and small businesses get a fair shot in the government’s bidding process. Current opportunities are listed below.
Feel you have something to bring to the table, but don’t see your ideal role defined here? We’d still like to hear from you; click on "Create Profile" below to send us your information!
Software Data Analyst
- Job Title
- Software Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Other Location
Software Data Analyst – Data Systems
B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team of exceptional individuals. The focus of this role is to facilitate, implement and maintain import/export data interfaces with the B2Gnow software.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable (founded in 1999), we operate more like a startup. B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
Location: Phoenix, AZ near McDowell & 7th Avenue
Position Type: Full-time Employee, Onsite
Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitation, specification, implementation and maintenance of import/export data interfaces
- Programming, database query, reporting, and data support of internal teams
- Identify, improve and document workflow issues to enhance business processes and operations
- Create and update web-based client portals using HTML and SASS/CSS
- Review of incoming customer data and identification/resolution of issues
- Provide QA and validation for all projects with comparison scripts
- Run queries to extract data from the system
- Run system reports to identify and resolve data issues
- Process data requests from external clients and users
- Download external data sets and prepare for processing and import
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically savvy for tools required to perform at a high level with consistent results
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well independently
- Ability to lead internal team efforts to ensure that deadlines are met consistently
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be adept to handling pressure and working under stress
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years related experience
- Experience in Visual Studio and Agile development environments
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
If you meet these requirements and are an exceptional individual ready to join our team, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sex, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.