Administration Assistant TS/SCI Poly
- Job Title
- Administration Assistant TS/SCI Poly
- Job ID
- Annapolis, MD
- Other Location
Talent Orchard is working with Perspecta on their hiring needs. Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Performs all aspects of administrative and office support activities for the directorates, divisions, and/or branches within USCYBERCOM
- Coordinates among organizations for day-to-day operations
- Assists with planning and coordinating activities for office relocations and prepares front office materials for relocations
- Maintains organization documentation, records, and files in accordance with knowledge management and records management policies and procedures
- Initiates action to provide end-user support and performs complex administrative duties
- Contributes to and conducts technical editing of reports and briefs
- Coordinates, plans, and organizes significant and large events, to include obtaining space and necessary materials and equipment
- Coordinates the administrative specialist team
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance required
- 10 years of experience in office administration
- High School Diploma
- 10 years of Microsoft Office and Outlook experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.