CRM/Salesforce Reporting & Analytics
- Job Title
- CRM/Salesforce Reporting & Analytics
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
CRM / Salesforce Reporting & Analytics
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Salesforce Lightning Administrative functions such as Custom Report Types, Profiles, Permissions, Roles, Shared Folders, Reports, and Dashboards within Salesforce.
- Understands the importance of Entity (Object) Relationships and how they are implemented in Salesforce, via lookups, master-detail and custom junctions
- Gathers and reviews business systems and user requirements.
- Works directly with business unit to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design.
- Acts as subject matter expert in the discovery and remedy of critical production issues.
- Keeps abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements when warrant
- Bachelor of Science with background in Data Science, Engineering and Analytics
- Knowledge and skills
- Worked in an Agile Methodology Environment
- Solid understanding of the principles of release management
- Technical Skills
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin
- Experience in Lightning UI
- Job experience
- Minimum 2 years analytic experience leveraging CRM/Salesforce Platform
- Minimum 2 years analytic experience leveraging CRM/Salesforce Lighting UI