- Job Title
- React Developer
- Job ID
- New Carrollton, MD
- Other Location
React Developer (Contract)
New Carrollton, MD
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Systems Integrator to assist in identifying a React Developer to support government end customers. This role is based in New Carrollton, MD, at the client site. This would be a contract opportunity for 6 months with potential extension of contract down the line.
In this role you would:
Work with the REACT framework for a web-based application, performing maintenance, enhancements and/or development work. Additional responsibilities will include analyzing, designing, coding and testing multiple components of application code across one or more clients.
Required Technical Qualifications:
- REACT Native
- Application Architectures
- Web Application Development
Additional Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or innovation or related field of study
- Over 4 years working in application development
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Work Status and Clearance Requirement
- Candidates MUST be a US Citizen and be willing to undergo an agency Minimum Background Investigation.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance or have active Public Trust. Treasury Public Trust is preferred.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.