City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Member Service Rep
- Job Title
- Member Service Rep
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI 02886
- Other Location
We are seeking a personable yet professional Member Service Rep in the Warwick area.
Responsibilities of the Member Service Rep include, but are not limited to:
- Work with businesses/vendors for required orders
- Handling and analyzing of reports with Excel
- Assisting in sales, order fulfillment, or returns when applicable
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Answering customer inquiries and taking orders via phone or email
- Improve processes by establishing efficient practices, embracing technology, and having fresh ideas to bring the team to the next level
- Assist customers in orders, questions, problems, and returns, invoices, reports, etc.
- Assist salesmen in processing orders, research products, checking prices, contacting clients, quotes, mailings, proposals, data entry, etc
- Answering phones, filing, faxing, general office duties
Requirements of the Member Service Rep:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- 1-3 years previous experience in a customer service role.
- Must possess a great attitude and be very prompt and professional.
Please send resume to apply for the Customer Service Team Leader position.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
Customer Service Support
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $19.00 Hourly