Knowledge Management Specialist II- Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
- Job Title
- Knowledge Management Specialist II- Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Knowledge Management Specialist II
Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation s most important work. We re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta s talented and robust workforce 14,000 strong stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Candidate will support the USCYBERCOM Mission Assurance Division by promoting and utilizing the Command s knowledge assets. The candidate will coordinate with USCYBERCOM, DOD-CIO, JFHQ-DODIN and Service Cyber Components and create standards and guidelines enabling focus and collaboration. The Mission Assurance Division protects and enables the resilience of Department of Defense infrastructure and data through security and capability analysis, and operational policy and guidance.
- Conducts activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include, but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, and information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation, and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; and complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
- Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers
- Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
- Develops reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives or enhancements
- Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized, and facilitates development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation
- Supports all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials; collaborates across many business units to communicate complex concepts
- Active TS/SCI w/ ploy
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Management, or related discipline
- 5 years of experience as a Knowledge Management Specialist
- 5 years of experience supporting DoD at the Combatant Command or Joint Staff level
- 5 years of experience supporting executive level engagements, i.e., boards, committees and/or working groups.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to coordinate/communicate with engineers, technicians, and management to produce high-quality documentation
- Familiarity with network operations and/or cybersecurity concepts