Cyber Systems Engineer III- Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
- Job Title
- Cyber Systems Engineer III- Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Cyber Systems Engineer III
Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation s most important work. We re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta s talented and robust workforce 14,000 strong stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Candidate will support the USCYBERCOM Force Management Division by providing system engineering expertise and assisting in the development of an operational framework to assess the effectiveness of cyber missions. Requirements will be focused on delivering data for Commanders to make critical decisions on cyber mission employment. The Force Management Division maintains situational awareness of our cyber mission forces and manages dynamic force employment requirements for the commander to rapidly deploy cyber forces to counter the latest cyber threats or to provide defensive cyber support to emerging full spectrum operations.
- Evaluates, develops, and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process
- Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
- Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Analyzes complex information and independently takes appropriate actions to resolve problems
- Provides engineering guidance to technical staff and establishes effective working relationships with other Government agencies and mission partners
- Delivers briefings on complex topics to groups, which may include high-level decision makers
- Works complex research projects as senior contributors and as part of an integrated research team
- Designs and delivers solutions
- Active TS/SCI w/ ploy
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years of experience as a System Engineer
- DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification or accredited system engineering certification from International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE))
- 5 years of experience supporting DoD at the Combatant Command or Joint Staff level
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to coordinate/communicate with engineers, technicians, and management to produce high-quality documentation
- Familiarity with network operations and/or cybersecurity concepts