City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Junior Staff Accountant - Ideal for Recent Grad
- Job Title
- Junior Staff Accountant - Ideal for Recent Grad
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Warwick based growing manufacturing is seeking a Junior Staff Accountant. Ideal candidates will have a 4-year bachelors degree and some experience in an accounting role.
Staff Accountant Summary:
The Staff Accountant will perform work related to, but not limited to assisting the Finance staff in the preparation of monthly reports, invoices, and the maintenance of accurate accounting records for cash, accounts receivable, fixed assets and accounts payable. Perform a variety of clerical, analytical, bookkeeping and accounting tasks; apply generally accepted accounting principles in the preparation and maintenance of budgets and accounting records. All accounting functions will be performed in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
Staff Accountant Core Duties:
- Prepare all deposit registers.
- Record deposits, electronic or otherwise, in the accounting system’s cash receipts and AR receipts module.
- Prepare reconciliation
- Enter the annual budget in the accounting system’s budget module.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual Grant financial reports and supporting documentation
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Must have 6 to 12 months of experience in an accounting role
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $22.00 Hourly to $27.00 Hourly