City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Currently seeking an adaptable Accounts Payable Specialist to join a busy growing team. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and demonstrated knowledge of operational accounting preferred.
Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- Proficiency with check run process A MUST!
- Review and verify invoices, check requests, and other Accounts Payable related documents to assure proper authorization and documentation
- Sorts, codes, and matches purchase orders and invoices
- Work with receiving department on all payable issues
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while staying focused and detail oriented
- 6 to 12 months of related experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Required Skills
Accounts payable duties
- Pay Range
- $18.00 Hourly to $21.00 Hourly