LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Payroll Specialist
- Job ID
- Costa Mesa, AR 92626
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a notable company in the Orange County area. Our client is seeking a Certified Payroll Professional.
POSITION TITLE: Payroll Specialist
- Some duties related to Union Staff
- Coordinate and process payroll interfaces such as direct deposit, garnishments, GL and others requiring timely and accurate processing and prepare check requisitions.
- Reconcile and report all payroll funding information to proper business units and reports.
- Recommend and maintain payroll controls for data integrity and accuracy.
- Process weekly payroll for all hourly and salaried professionals
- Work closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related issues.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and secure.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Construction industry is a must
- Certified Payroll and Union Payroll Experience highly desired...
- Experience with ViewPoint a plus
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.