We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are wanting to make an impact in both their professional career and at B2Gnow. Be a part of an exceptional team that directly helps the nation’s disadvantaged and small businesses get a fair shot in the government’s bidding process. Current opportunities are listed below.
Feel you have something to bring to the table, but don’t see your ideal role defined here? We’d still like to hear from you; click on "Create Profile" below to send us your information!
Project Manager - SaaS Implementation
- Job Title
- Project Manager - SaaS Implementation
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Other Location
B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), is seeking a Project Manager to join our team of exceptional individuals. The focus of this role is to guide new clients in the transition from their old system/processes to the B2Gnow system.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable (founded in 1999), we operate more like a startup. B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
Location: Phoenix, AZ near McDowell & 7th Avenue
Position Type: Full-time Employee, Onsite
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000
The Project Manager is tasked with shepherding the clients through the B2Gnow software implementation process smoothly and successfully. The successful candidate should have experience in the government sector, preferably in a diversity management program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as main point of contact for external customers to plan and manage implementation project tasks
- Coordinates the configuration of the B2Gnow software according to customer needs
- Manages both internal and external resources to facilitate project deliverables
- Communicates project status to both customers and internal teams
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and standards established for implementation
- Raise project issues and risks, communicating properly to stakeholders
- Oversight of the implementation with regard to timing, budget and quality
- Successful transition of clients from implementation to go-live
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically savvy for tools required to perform at a high level with consistent results
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well independently
- Ability to lead internal team efforts to ensure that deadlines are met consistently
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be adept to handling pressure and working under stress
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years related experience.
- Experience managing implementation of web-based software solutions
- Experience with PMI project management standards
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
If you meet these requirements and are an exceptional individual ready to join our team, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sex, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors unde