- Job Title
- Electronics Assembler
- Job ID
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Other Location
Electronics Assembler - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I. BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: To produce a variety of small parts and circuit cards; assemble and wire basic components and subassemblies; and to solder in accordance with J-STD-001.
II. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Duties and responsibilities which occupy a major portion of time and importance in the job. Incumbent(s) perform one or more of the following duties.)
1. Modifies, fabricates and builds equipment and subassemblies working from layout diagrams, schematics, wire prints and verbal instructions. Aligns and joins parts into housing using hand and power tools.
2. Installs components and parts on chassis, circuit boards, panels and other units using power tools, hand tools and various soldering equipment. Routes and attaches wires and connectors to form circuitry and connect assembly with power supply sources.
3. Performs intermediate assembly tasks such as potting, encapsulating, cleaning, coating, epoxy bonding, wiring, stamping, etching and color coding parts and assemblies.
4. Wires various wire cable assemblies to both inside and outside chassis. Assembles and attaches functional and cosmetic hardware such as caps, clamps and knobs using hand and power tools.
5. Installs finished assemblies and subassemblies in cases or cabinets. Performs touch up painting of cabinets prior to shipping.
6. Mounts equipment in cabinets or on shelves in vans, ships and test beds using detailed work instructions.
7. Uses visual aids, drawings, verbal and written instructions to prepare automatic and manual production machinery and equipment to produce small coils and other parts to specifications.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned. Work primarily occurs in a controlled environment. May occasionally work outside or in shelters. May be required to work extended hours or weekends. Works with hazardous cutting tools and chemicals.
Modifies, fabricates and builds equipment and subassemblies working from layout diagrams, schematics, wire prints and verbal instructions. Aligns and joins parts into housing using hand and power tools.
Solder in accordance with J-STD-001
High school diploma or equivalent
Prefer applicants to be in the local area.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.