At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we are always looking for
kind, compassionate, and dependable individuals to join our team!
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” below to submit your information for general consideration.
School Registered Nurse (RN) - No weekends or on-call!
- Job Title
- School Registered Nurse (RN) - No weekends or on-call!
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Tired of being Mandated? Working long hours, evenings, and weekends? As our School Registered Nurse (RN), you will not have to work weekends, holidays, overtime, or on-call!
Come join our team of compassionate and dedicated professionals at Hayes Day School, a state of the art facility serving 60 students with multiple disabilities, located in Millbrook, NY.
As the school’s Registered Nurse (RN), you will oversee the medical and record-keeping needs of all students during scheduled school hours, as well as supervise the LPNs on duty.
This is a Full-Time position (35 hours/week) M-F 8:30-4:00, following the Millbrook school calendar (Sept. – June) plus 6-week summer session (July – Mid Aug).
Pay: You will earn $27 - $29 per hour, based on experience.
Perks: In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, full-time employee benefits include affordable & comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and more!
What you'll do as the School Registered Nurse (RN):
- Assess conditions, provide medical attention, and administer medication to the students
- Provide supervision and training of classroom staff in feeding procedures, therapies, and other medical issues that arise
- Maintain communication with Residential Nurses and parents of students coming from home
- Supervise and provide oversight of the Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) on duty
- Participate in the development and update of policies and procedures as needed
- Additional tasks as requested by Director of Nursing
What's required of you:
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License
- At least two (2) years of nursing experience is desired
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment!
Equal Opportunity Employer