City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Business Manager
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Looking for an experienced Business Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing a new line of products as well as supporting the Sales Director in developing new accounts through identifying new channels to market the product line in. This position is looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done! The Business/ Product Manager will first focus on developing the new product line for our Global Manufacturing client (office based here in the Providence), then also establishing the sales and markets to implement the product line into, while providing sales support to help develop sales within those markets.
Responsibilities of the Business Manager:
- Participate on product design and development teams to bring a product from concept to market.
- Develop long-range strategic plans for the markets of responsibility
- Directs channel development and establishes sales territories and goals to help implement the new products onto the market.
- Analyze markets and sales statistics to determine customer needs and sales approaches to be able to advise sales teams, distributors and clients accordingly.
- Liaison between sales department and other departments to make sure everyone is aware of new products and pertinent details pertaining to selling and maintaining those products.
- Responsible for achieving set goals for volume and revenue within the regions.
Requirements of the Business Manager:
- BS/BA degree in a technical field or in business administration required
- 2-4 years of recent relevant experience within IT or technical product development/ sales a plus
- Previous experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce (CRM)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret different procedures and government regulations, a plus
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume today!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
sales, product development, customer service