End User Services Specialist/Level II Support - Contract
- Job Title
- End User Services Specialist/Level II Support - Contract
- Job ID
- Livonia, MI 48150
- Other Location
Title: End User Services Specialist/Level II Support
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The End User Services Specialist’s role is to deliver support to IT operational processes, communications, reporting, analytics and projects. The role requires work in and with the business to drive End User process and service delivery improvements.
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the PRIDE values expected of all our employees: be Passionate; have Respect; be Innovative; be Driven and strive for Excellence.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Coordinate and maintain ongoing hardware lifecycle replacement schedule.
- Develop and maintain end user documentation in support of ongoing IT projects.
- Develop and maintain end user facing documentation for IT core products and services.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Coordinate and interact with other Information Technology (IT) teams as a liaison between IT and end users, to communicate end user needs and ensure effective solutions are implemented and maintained.
- Manage ongoing hardware and software inventory, procurement and track assets / configurations.
- Manage cellular, conferencing and other subscription accounts including ongoing procurement.
- Manage asset lifecycle including; scheduling, vendor management, decommissioning.
- Develop, analyze and publish periodic incident, change, service and problem management ticket reports.
- Analyze and publish operational reports on security compliance, asset utilization and service levels.
- Maintain IT standards hardware/software product list.
- Maintain IT Infrastructure project and task list.
- Develop and publish unplanned IT service outage communications.
- Develop and maintain schedule for IT hardware and software maintenance/support renewals.
- Prioritize and appropriately escalates issues to assure timely problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain process for software license management and compliance.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems required.
- Five years related work experience required.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Microsoft Project preferred.
- Experience with desktop applications, desktop operating systems and server operating systems; including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Terminal Services (RDP).
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage service trends into actionable plans.
- Proven ability to prepare project templates for requirements gathering.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.