LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper -Part Time
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper -Part Time
- Job ID
- Orange, CA, CA 92687
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
Opportunity Overview: We have partnered with an established accounting firm in Orange County that are currently seeking a Staff Accountant with QuickBooks experience. The position will oversee up to 10 clients, assisting with day to day General Ledger maaintenance and period end closings.
POSITION: Staff Accountant ( Begins Part Time, with longer hours during tax season)
- Complete monthly bookkeeping for small business clients ( Up to 10 Clients)
- Monthly/quarterly review of clients financials
- Assist clients with Quickbooks/accounting entries as needed
- Filing quarterly tax returns
- Filing property tax statements
- Review yearly financials statements and prepare for business tax returns
- Provide client closing journal entries
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field OR equivalent experience
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Firm grasp of QuickBooks Online & Desktop, along with good excel skills
- Great communication, presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must understand balance sheet and profit/loss statements
- General understanding of payroll and payroll entries for accounting purposes (will not require processing of payroll)
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.