Construction Accident Litigation Attorney
- Job Title
- Construction Accident Litigation Attorney
- Job ID
- Forest Hills, NY 10451
- Other Location
A highly respected boutique personal injury law firm seeks an associate attorney with extensive experience in handling construction accident claims, Labor Law §200, 240 and 241, as well as motor vehicle and general negligence claims.
- Experience conducting court conferences, court and arbitration hearings, depositions, mediations, arbitrations, trials and appellate arguments.
- Admission to the New York State Bar
- Litigation experience.
- Tried cases to verdict is a plus.
- Excellent Working knowledge of the CPLR, personal injury laws and personal injury treatment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle significant caseload and juggle multiple priorities & meet deadlines.
- Proven excellent negotiations skills!
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong technology skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office software and legal research platforms such as Lexis and Westlaw.
- Understanding of medical, scientific, construction, products, engineering, and similar issues inherent in personal injury cases.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS