Interested in joining a fast-paced, results-focused company that cares about its employees and is helping shape America's housing finance industry? Essent is currently interviewing for the following open positions:
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Requisition ID
- Radnor, PA 19087
- Other Location
Essent Guaranty, Inc. Founded in 2008, we are a private mortgage insurer, approved by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and licensed nationwide. We offer private mortgage insurance, also known as mortgage guaranty insurance, MI or private MI, for single-family mortgage loans in the United States, providing private capital to mitigate mortgage credit risk for lenders and investors. This, in turn, allows lenders to make additional mortgage financing available to prospective homeowners. We are focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. As a company, we bring strong private capital and a commitment to risk management to the mortgage insurance industry. As of September 30, 2018 Essent Guaranty was in compliance with the Private Mortgage Insurer Eligibility Requirements (PMIERs). Essent is rated BBB+ by Standard and Poor's and Baa1 by Moody's.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Radnor, PA
This is a temporary to permanent position. The Administrative Assistant works under moderate supervision and is responsible for handling a wide range of analytical and administrative support tasks for a team of Senior Vice Presidents. This position may also provide backup support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO. Discretion and confidentiality is a must.
As a dynamic and resourceful professional, we will rely on you to perform the following duties:
- Provide proactive administrative support to the team of SVPs, including all travel related activities, which includes scheduling flights, ground transportation and lodging; handle travel changes and make arrangements for any special equipment or items, and the timely resolution of travel related issues. Prepare expense reports for SVPs.
- Provide backup support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO during PTO.
- Provide support for various departments including schedules and calendars for team meetings, new hire on-boarding and termination, coordinating phone and in-person interviews, managing industry conference calendars and agendas, and on or off-site meeting planning.
- Collects data, analyzes, and reports information to measure sales productivity. Produce actionable reporting to drive performance as requested and directed. Maintain and improve current reporting to meet evolving business requirements.
- Provide backup support to the front desk receptionist during lunch breaks and PTO, answering phones in a positive, professional and friendly manner. Assist with meeting catering. Perform general clerical duties such as but not limited to: copying, filing, logging data and various other administrative duties for any member of the senior leadership team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7 -10 years minimum experience supporting Senior Executives. Background in the financial services/mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience in planning events and booking corporate travel arrangements for multiple travelers.
- Advanced computer skills including working via the internet, Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Highly professional and resourceful; Drives performance targets to completion.
- Proactively anticipates problems, explores solutions and exercises good judgment within boundaries of authority. Discretion in handling confidential business is a must.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a professional corporate appearance.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to manage time sensitive transactions and last minute changes a must.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to make sound decisions based on prior knowledge and evaluate/resolve problems within scope of authority, involving management when appropriate.
- Ability to remain professional and poised when handling difficult situations.
- Ability to work productively as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and disability benefits. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Essent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.