- Job Title
- Application Developer
- Job ID
- East Lansing, MI 48912
- Other Location
This position provides line-of-business software development, database development, Internet design & support, Intranet design & support.
- Performs application development and/or application customization to meet business needs. This includes web development (Internet and Intranet), database development/management and other software development.
- Performs research of new and existing business applications and processes to solve specific problems and/or to increase the efficiency of the Association.
- Monitors the status and assists with the configuration, installation, maintenance and support for systems and files associated with line of business applications.
- Provides expertise in the areas of web design and web server security
- Serve as a project resource for developing line of business applications and integration solutions.
- Work with leading Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, .Net, CRM, WCF and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related field.
- 1 or more years of software development experience.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Developing business applications for meeting business needs ranging from adjusting configurations on purchased products to developing and maintaining code and database functionality for business applications is preferred
Additional Skills (these are preferred skills)
- Development Experience (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP)
- Database Experience (SQL Server 2008+, Stored Procedures, creating complicated SQL statements, SSIS)
- Fundamental understanding of MS SharePoint, MS InfoPath, and Source Control
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server and Microsoft Windows 7 Desktop OS.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
- Tuition Reimbursement