Personal Injury Paralegal - Bilingual Spanish
- Job Title
- Personal Injury Paralegal - Bilingual Spanish
- Job ID
- Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Other Location
Well established Personal Injury law firm seeks a qualified Legal Assistant/paralegal to join their busy practice! .
MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH/SPANISH.
full-time bilingual legal assistant/ paralegal who can handle the following duties:
- Completing personal injury files and supporting attorneys
- Compiling medical records/bills, negotiating with providers, and preparing demands
- Drafting LOP's, communicating case details with attorney, handling disbursements/checks
- Forwarding and arranging calls, emails, faxes, and all correspondence
- Scheduling meetings and events for attorney
- Speaking with clients and ensuring high satisfaction/responsiveness
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, energetic, self-starter with great customer service skills. Fast typing skills would be ideal for this fully digital firm.
- Personal injury case management experience (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Spanish (Required)