Technical PEGA Architect – Portfolio Manager
- Job Title
- Technical PEGA Architect – Portfolio Manager
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Technical PEGA Architect – Portfolio Manager
Fort Meade, Maryland
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been contracted by a large defense contractor in their search for a Technical PEGA Architect/Portfolio Manager to join their team in Fort Meade, Maryland.
In this role, your responsibilities will look like this:
- Installs the Pega Products on the platform, deploys application to upper environments, analyzes system log reports.
- Plans and directs the delivery of contracted business activities throughout the contract’s lifecycle (from business development through contract closure) for portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the contract – in terms of Revenue / Margin and Growth potential on the portfolio of contracts.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction with respect to annuity or outsourcing services
- Establishes yearly budgets and controls expenses to achieve financial goals
- Leads more complex business negotiations or portions of extremely large contracts of >$10M across regions.
- Directs solution, operational service, partner, and sub-contractor teams that deliver services to the customer
- May hire, lead, inspire, and manage a small account team.
- Leads the account leadership team which is comprised of Sales, Delivery Management, & Client Management). In this capacity, responsible for:
- As appropriate to the contract agreement, assures compliance with the company and customer’s Human Resources (HR), Pilot Run (PR), legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes
- Directs the planning, assessment and development of new business opportunities in partnership with company sales
- Develops and nurtures senior management or executive-level relationships with the customer
- Significant contributor to the development of long-term strategic account plan; leads substantial portions of the strategic account plan
- Pro-actively contributes to the customer’s business improvement, planning and budgeting process
- Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation change management and communication.
- Maintains effective communication with and between all functional areas of the account team, as well as with the company at large including its executive leaders
- Establishes and oversees a client governance structure that comprises comprehensive, coherent processes and communications between customer, company, service providers, and partners.
- Leads the Customer Management Office which includes Account Delivery Manager.
- Generates additional revenue thru “product pull thru” after an Managed Services (MS) outsourcing ~$10m-$20m/year revenue for total portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6
Background requirements for the role:
- US Citizenship with Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- 3-5 years of Client Management & 10+ years of industry experience.
- Track record of managing somewhat complex Portfolio of Annuity Services deals in region of $50 – 100 million per annum. Note: Annuity Services comprised of sophisticated support services, out-tasking, or outsourcing.
- Experience in large revenue deals to include combination of multi-country/ business unit/product line.
- Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
- Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
- Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of general business management principles and practices, financial management, and multinational program management.
- This role requires expert level experience in at least one of the following major technologies; Databases Application Servers, JVM technology, Performance tuning/testing. It is expected that some of these skills will be acquired on the job and that you will not have all of them from day one.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our exciting opportunities, please visit our jobs page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #PegaArchitect #businessdevelopment #contractmanagement @topsecretjobs @fortmeadejobs @secretjobs