Senior ETL Developer - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior ETL Developer - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Knox, KY
- Other Location
Senior ETL Developer
Fort Knox, KY
Secret Clearance (Possess or Ability to Obtain)
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm, has been contracted by a large defense contractor in their search for a Senior ETL Developer to join their team in Fort Knox, Kentucky.
In this role, your responsibilities will look like this:
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams.
- Designs units for others.
- Completes development to implement complex components.
- Designs solutions for others to develop.
- Participates in cross-functional teams.
- Leads design activities
- May provide mentoring and guidance to developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests. Represents team to clients.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients.
- Consults with team members and other organizations, clients and vendors on complex issues.
- Assigns work to others.
- Technical leadership of assigned project.
- Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
- May develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
Background requirements for the role:
- US Citizenship with Active DOD Secret Clearance (possess or ability to obtain)
- Security+ certification (possess or ability to obtain)
Minimum Technical Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years application development or ETL tool experience.
- Must have experience with IBM Information Server (DataStage) OR Informatica
- Oracle Data Integrator
- MS SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Must have 4 years of experience in using Oracle Database or other relational database
- Must have experience in data modeling, star schema, and table design
Essential Non-Technical Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong client facing skills
- Ability to work in small, rapid-development teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Work closely with customer in analyzing requirements Optimum Candidate Qualifications
- Business Intelligence Application development using a COTS BI toolset.
- Experience developing or supporting a Data Warehouse
- Experience with Army Recruiting and/or Military Human Resources Capital Management
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our exciting opportunities, please visit our jobs page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #ETLDeveloper #datastage #informatica #SSIS #datamodeling @secretjobs @fortknoxjobs