Decidedly Different Consulting and Staffing for Your Business and Technology Needs
We see our consultants as partners
We only thrive when they thrive. That’s why we’re all about transparency.
A few perks our consultants enjoy are profit-sharing bonuses, fully disclosed bill rates, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing 360-degree feedback via Sense. We also offer referral bonuses and never resort to non-competes.
HW Test Engineer 2 (244525)
- Job Title
- HW Test Engineer 2 (244525)
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
Description Providing hands-on support to a hardware development team characterizing high speed interfaces.
Daily duties will include working in a lab environment running manual and automated test applications; performing printed circuit board rework; collecting and organizing large amounts of data.
Electrical Engineering Degree
· Minimum 5 years of experience testing electronic hardware at component, subsystem and system level including USB and PCIe subsystems, in a design laboratory or manufacturing test environment.
· Experience in hardware bring-up, characterization and failure root cause analysis.
· Capability to manually solder components and perform rework using a microscope.
· Knowledgeable in the use of laboratory test equipment: O-scope, BERT, Signal Generator, Network Analyzer, Temperature Chamber
· Familiarity with standard CAD tools for PCBA layout and schematic design.
· Ability to self-direct daily activities. Preferred Experience First-hand experience in PCIe validation using Keysight oscilloscope with compliance software package.