- Job Title
- Reliability Engineer
- Job ID
- York, PA
- Other Location
Reliability Engineer - York, Pennsylvania
• Support RAM mathematical analysis and technical inputs to system design and detailed designs to ensure a robust, high level reliable design for maximizing availability and sustainment to minimize the logistics footprint.
• Support RAM prediction and assessment models to at least the subsystem level.
• Support inputs to Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis for early design (functional FMECA) through final design to at least the subsystem level. Track mitigation or elimination of failures modes to assess improvements and update analysis by evaluating test results.
• Prepare reliability mathematical models and/or reliability block diagrams to at least the subsystem level.
• Support the input of Test Incident Reports (TIRs) into Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) database and interface with design team to address potential failure mode mitigation/elimination to at least the subsystem level.
• Develop and maintain reliability critical items list to at least the subsystem level. Use to assist design influence and track modifications to assist in assessing program success.
• Understand impact of software in relation to reliability and address software reliability from a design influence perspective to at least the subsystem level.
• Provide assistance to planning of Reliability Enhancement Testing (RET) and reliability demonstration testing. Track and monitor system level R&M parameters Support Total Ownership Cost Reduction data analyses and assessments to identify LCC reduction candidates.
Ability to analyze large data sets from a reliability perspective and identify high drivers. Ability to perform reliability tasks such as allocation, predictions, FMECA and FRACAS. Ability to use reliability and office software tools to perform reliability analyses. Ability to understand and analyze mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic engineering concepts.
Skills Preferred -Familiarity with WQS reliability software.
Experience Required 2 or more years experience in Reliability Engineering.
Experience Preferred Familiar with other Specialty RAM-T disciplines.
Education Required BS Engineering, Science , Mathematics or Related Field.
Education Preferred ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.