- Job Title
- Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- York, PA
- Other Location
Systems Engineer, York Pennsylvania
Systems Engineer to support all systems engineering tasks such as requirements analysis, requirements development, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), cost, and risk assessments, trade studies, and document system design descriptions. Responsibilities: • Develop component level performance specification by managing requirements in IBM Rational DOORS • Create requirements traceability in DOORS • Develop and maintain requirements compliance and supporting artifacts. • Develop interface control diagrams (ICDs) between assigned sub-system, system and components. • Develop trade studies to drive design decisions and document trade study results. • Coordinate SE activities with IPTs and Specialty Engineering POCs to help influence the design. • Provide systems engineering input to support program reviews. • Document concept design decisions and support generating system design concept descriptions and capability assessments.
Skills Required :
• Have knowledge necessary to write requirements specification (subsystem and component).
• Have knowledge necessary for requirement derivation, allocation and management.
• Develop and manage system functions and requirements using DOORS.
• Balance system design considering system usage CONOPS, performance, constraints, and logistics.
• Generate system design concept descriptions and capability assessments per the program Statement of Work (SOW).
• Plan, conduct and document complex trade studies.
• Be able to manage size, weight, power and cost of system.
• Be able to manage system risk.
• Be familiar with preparation of typical artifacts that are required for program milestone reviews.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Skills Preferred • Experience with military vehicle systems is preferred. • Model based systems engineering experience, such as SysML experience
Experience Required • Experience with military vehicle systems is preferred.
Experience Preferred • Model based systems engineering experience, such as SysML experience
Education Required Required Education: Must have bachelor degree from an accredited university in engineering with the following experience: 7+ Years with AA 5+ Years with BS 3+ Years with MS 0+ Years with PhD
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.