Application Support Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Application Support Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Application Support Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The ATM/Debit Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing implementation assistance, application training, and problem resolution to customers. In this role, you will be responsible for providing ATM/Debit Card software and balancing training to customers and employees who are undergoing a product installation and/or conversion, as well as, those who request continuing education. Training courses and workshops are conducted at a customer's location, via internet/eLearning and/or at our location. Possible overnight travel may be required and can include weekend days as well.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in applications analysis, software implementation, accounting, bookkeeping, and/or back-office financial institution.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.