LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Healthcare Director of Analytics
- Job Title
- Healthcare Director of Analytics
- Job ID
- Orange County, CA
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS is excited to have partnered with a large respected healthcare company in their search for a Director of Analytics
POSITION TITLE: Director of Analytics
This position has the opportunity of working remote or out of the OC or LA County office. This position will be a key member of the Analytics team and have responsibility for leading a team of skilled analytic professionals that is responsible for providing Clinical and Quality Analytics & Performance Measurement. They will be instrumental in the development of next generation analytical capabilities leveraging clinical, claim, demographic, social needs and other data sets to create analytics that will provide targeted guidance to improve the health outcomes of our members, optimize clinical and quality performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop new mechanisms for assessing and improving clinical and quality performance.
- Develop risk stratification methodology for care management to prioritize interventions by care management, pharmacy, PCPs and other caregivers
- Create predictive models of future events and work with clinical team to determine potential interventions through development of programs, vendor collaborations, or care paths to prevent or mitigate impact to members health and costs
- Develop business specifications in collaboration with Clinical Team on appropriate data and analytic exchange for care management, member and provider engagement
- Assist in development of business case for new clinical programs through the estimation of future benefits
- Conduct statistical studies to evaluate the effectiveness of clinical programs and use analysis to determine ways to optimize resource use and improve quality and performance
- Clinical insights into pharmacy use for medication adherence, medication reconciliation (stratify patients with highest likelihood of adverse interactions or events
- Create quality measures, benchmarks and scorecards that go beyond HEDIS, STARS measures
- Create reporting and analytics that will provide guidance to the most efficient and effective measures and approach to improve STARS Ratings
- Ensure data and information is provided timely, accurate and in ways that meet the needs of various stakeholders.
- Understand, adhere to, and implement the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer services skills, including consistently displaying awareness and sensitivity to the needs of internal and/or external clients. Proactively ensuring that these needs are met or exceeded
- Engage in excellent communication which includes listening attentively and speaking professionally
- Set and complete challenging goals for organization.
- 10+ years of experience within a healthcare and/or managed care organization, with a demonstrable focus on clinical and quality (STARS & HEDIS) analytics and performance measurement.
- Masters’ Degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field of study such as Statistics.
- Significant experience in leadership of analytic teams with demonstrated ability to hire and mentor talent
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to work with multiple internal and external clients in a fast-paced environment Mathematical Skills: Highly skilled in understanding of mathematical analysis.
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.