Qlik Software Engineer
- Job Title
- Qlik Software Engineer
- Job ID
- La Vergne, TN 37086
- Other Location
Conexess is aiding a local client in it's search for a Qlikview Developer to contribute to the Business Intelligence team. This individual will oversee a group of associates on one or more internal systems, and/or business applications, including the analysis, architecture, design, development, integration, and tests of systems in compliance with development best practices. This is a full time role with a competitive compensation package. Relocation assistance provided for out of town candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or directly related year for year experience
- 8 years of software development experience with Qlik or related BI reporting tools (SSAS, SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Pentaho, SpagoBI, JetPack Data, ReportServer, Sisense, Spotfire, Bilbeo Analytics, or Datapine)
- Prefer experience working with various components within TIBCO’s integration services technology stack including but not limited to the following: Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS), Business Works (BW) and Hawk.
- 5 years of database development experience using modern database technologies
- 1 or more years of administrative experience using BI Report Tools
- Bulk of administrative and working experience in Qlik
- Database experience in SQL Server, Vertica, or Oracle
- Leads a group of developers; sets direction, monitors, and provides technical oversight to their activities
- Defines and executes software development processes and controls to ensure each development initiative meets user and business requirements on a consistent and repeatable basis.
- Mentors and guides junior team members to be successful
- Designs and implements solutions to solve business requirements using third-party software solutions.
- Documents solutions, and assists in the training of end-users, on implemented solutions.
- Develops and modifies internal and external facing software applications
- Provides full application development life cycle support including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment