Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
Dispensary Patient Intake Coordinator
- Job Title
- Dispensary Patient Intake Coordinator
- Marietta, OH
- Other Location
We are seeking a highly motivated Patient Intake Coordinator with a passion for patient-centric service excellence. The Patient Intake Coordinator is responsible for greeting patients, setting up the patient record in our system and providing an exceptional patient experience. Under general supervision, the Patient Intake Coordinator enters data from various source documents into computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes. Verifies the accuracy of the status of all qualifying patients and designated caregivers who come to our dispensary using proper identification and verification protocol. The Patient Intake Coordinator maintains a visitor log limiting access to the dispensing facility. Answer inquiries independently in accordance with policy.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information into the POS system.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission into the consultation area
- Manages patient flow into the sales floor area, ensuring visitors are escorted, monitored and that authorized identification badges are issued in compliance with State law.
- Ensure that transactions are complete, timely, and accurate and conform to internal policies and external regulations.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experience in a Medical Office setting
- Demonstrated advanced-ability in word processing and spreadsheet software programs including Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in data entry with high level of accuracy
- Ability to deal with confidential information such as financial records and product inventory reports.
- Ability to work independently and solve routine problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with confident leadership.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
As a condition of employment, all employees are required to submit to a background check.Employment decisions, in compliance with state law, are based on an employee’s background report at the time of hire. Employees have a duty to report any changes in their background to their Manager as soon as the employee is aware of the event.
Compensation Range: $15.00 - $18.00
- Required Skills
• Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information into the POS system.
• Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission into the consultation area
• Manages patient flow into the sales floor area, ensuring visitors are escorted, monitored and that authorized identification badges are issued in compliance with State law.
• Ensure that transactions are complete, timely, and accurate and conform to internal policies and external regulations.