Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
- Job Title
- Dispensary Technician
- Marietta, OH
- Other Location
Dispensary Technicians provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Technicians assist every patient to ensure he or she is receiving the correct medication that will best benefit the patient's specific illness and medical condition. Must have weekend availability to be considered.
This is a patient-focused position for an individual with compassion, sensitivity, and the ability to explain the potential benefits of each type of medical marijuana and the various methods of use. Previous customer service experience, knowledge of basic computer skills, competency with point of sale software and cash management experience are required.
All Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with retail experience and/or patient care experience such as a pharmacy.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide patients with educational information for product selection.
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information into patient registrar system
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission and sale
- Provide exceptional customer care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations
- Comply with all state regulations and company standard practices and procedures
- Management of patient records through the use of the point of sales system and the state’s website
As a condition of employment, all employees are required to submit to a background
check. Employment decisions, in compliance with state law, are based on an employee’s
background report at the time of hire. Employees have a duty to report any changes in their
background to their Manager as soon as the employee is aware of the event.
All employees of the Company who come in contact with or handle medical marijuana, including medical marijuana products, shall be subject to a fingerprinting process as part of a criminal history background check in compliance with the procedures established by Division of Criminal Justice Services.
$15.00 – $18.00
- Required Skills
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Two years of direct customer service experience required.
• Patient care and/or retail experience
• Experience with Point-of-Sales systems
• Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System, Microsoft Outlook