Creative Designer (100% Remote Option) (Strong PowerPoint Experience) - Contract
- Job Title
- Creative Designer (100% Remote Option) (Strong PowerPoint Experience) - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Creative Designer (100% Remote Option) (Strong PowerPoint Experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our marketing team is looking for a contractor to work on a series of PowerPoint decks needed for our executive teams. This contractor will be responsible for both editing and design during this assignment.
Ideal candidates for this role will have advanced experience in PowerPoint skills and design. There may be an option for this candidate to be requested back to work on other projects once this assignment has been completed. The estimated duration for this project is 1 month. Preferred location is Charlotte NC, but are willing to look at candidates in other locations and even 100% Remote.
This project and future projects can be worked during off hours since it is a short term project and work on an as needed basis.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in advanced PowerPoint skills and design.
- Concepts, designs and edits on PowerPoint slide decks.
- Collaborates with internal teams to understand, outline, concept and recommend brand and product creative strategy and design execution options.
- Assists with all steps in the design process from concept through production, utilizing the corporate standard software. Listens to and Interprets the needs of the customer and produces creative designs consistent with those needs
- May design, create and maintain computer-based, Web-based, or multimedia-based layout, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content and/or content for use in presentations, video and audio productions, multimedia programs, Web sites, CDs, DVDs, emails, video streaming, and other electronic media
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standards, producing accurate and high quality work.
- Works well in a team, with a variety of individuals including production teams, copywriters, photographers, other designers, website designers and marketing specialists ;
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines.