Technical Writer (100% Remote) (3 Month Contract with option to extend) - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Writer (100% Remote) (3 Month Contract with option to extend) - Contract
- Job ID
- Other Location
Title: Technical Writer (100% Remote) (3 Month Contract with option to extend)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is currently looking for 2 Technical Writers to join our Sales Product Marketing team. While working within our sales organization, you will become a part of a tenured team of professionals that manage the content within our Request for Proposal (RFP) database utilized by our Proposal Analyst team.
These two contractors will work directly with one of our key brands to ensure that all content they produce is consistent and sounds like one voice. This position will work with Subject Matter Experts from the product groups to establish new content that needs to be loaded in to our content database or to make changes or additions to expiring content within the system.
This position is remote and can sit anywhere in the United States.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical writing.
- Credit Union Core Software experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word with emphasis on styles and formatting.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer relation, organizational, technical, and project management skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Strong knowledge of company products and services.
- Stays abreast of current technical standards and how it affects company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of software and PC applications and Microsoft office; able to learn other programs.
- Develops, edits, and writes content for proposals and other sales-related documents.
- Ensures consistency in writing style across multiple product lines, while adhering to the corporate style guide
- Works with other departments such as product groups, research and development, installation, and marketing to respond to RFPs and requests for information.
- Contributes to and may maintain and administrate the RFP database, which includes questions and answers for future proposals.
- May update the proposal system, including status of the proposal, pertinent dates, and tracking.
- May review sales proposals for products and service opportunities.
- May train less experienced peers.
- After receiving details from sales representatives, responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) by answering all questions, analyzing and summarizing costs, and providing additional information as requested by the customer.
- Responds to sales inquiries requests for information in a timely manner.
- Communicates with sales on a regular basis.