Test Architect Lead
- Job Title
- Test Architect Lead
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
Test Architect Director
Responsible for managing the results of the quality assurance and testing teams. Responsible for objectively evaluating processes, work products, and services against applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures. Responsible for identifying and documenting noncompliance issues. Provides feedback to project staff on the results of quality assurance activities. Ensures that noncompliance issues are addressed. Reviews and evaluates the performance of the quality assurance teams and of the individuals on the teams. Ultimately accountable for QA/Testing portion of project deliverables (i.e. test plans, testing solutions, results, budgets, schedules, and quality).
- Determines new methods and develops new procedures for accomplishing work.
- Provides work direction and assigns tasks to lower level employees.
- Work is at the highest level and requires an evaluation of all known methods, company practices and goals.
- Identifies or creates solutions that are likely to contribute to the development of new company concepts.
- Interfaces with all levels of management to negotiate project priorities and outcomes.
- BS and 8 + years or equivalent
- Ability to supervise staff and make personnel decisions
- Ability to articulate the company's business requirements and objectives regarding quality
- Ability to manage quality assurance and testing projects, schedules, tasks, and deliverables
- Ability to effectively communicate quality issues and recommendations to improve quality to senior level IT management
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing processes and tools and industry standards on quality models