Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Medical Device Sales Job for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Medical Device Sales Job for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Tacoma, WA 98404
- Other Location
Medical Device Sales for Pharmaceutical Sales Person!; Leading Global Medical Device company is looking for a TOP Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience who wants to transition into Medical Device Sales (previous B2B sales is valued, but not mandatory). Also open to medical device sales representatives who have sold into physician office setting or Durable Medical Device Representatives who want to work for a manufacturer. This is a newly announced expansion position and the territory is much smaller now!This is a medical device sale that involves 60% of the time calling upon Urology doctors offices to garner their support via written prescription's for their brand of medical device products for their patients via a medical dealer network. The Sales rep. also calls upon the dealer network to get THEIR product code pulled-through to the patient vs. their competitors. The remaining call point time is as follows: 30% Acute Care (hospital call points) consisting of Spina Bifida/Spinal Cord Outpatient Center's (Centers of Excellence, Urologists, Nurses, Occupational Therapy, Pediatric, GI Specialists) and 10% Home Health.Position Location and Coverage
- Tacoma, WA based
- Tacoma south (Yakima) and occasional travel to Alaska
- Minimal to no overnights (only to Alaska for most part; estimated 2 or 3 overnights EVERY-OTHER MONTH)
- Base 70K to 75K with 60K uncapped commission
- 130K to 135K first year expectations with uncapped commission potential (paid monthly)
- Monthly auto reimbursement OR a COMPANY CAR with all related expenses plus gas card.
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical, dental benefits and 401K
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via our website.
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject.
- SEE ALL our jobs and career advice at our main website and join us today at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW our LINKEDIN AND FOLLOW US TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*4 year college degree
*Minimum 3 to 5 years of successful pharmaceutical sales calling on physician offices or a medical device rep. selling into physician office call point (DME background OK too)
*MUST have job stability (no 2 year job hoppers!)
*Must have a Brag Book with documented sales rankings
*Must have a clean driving record (NO DUI's EVER)
- Optional Skills
*Urology background is a BIG PLUS, but not required
*Understanding DME's is a plus, but not required
*Previous background calling on Spina Bifida Clinics or Rehabilitation Clinics (or background) is a BIG PLUS, but not required
KEY WORDS: Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharma Urology Sales, B2B sales, ADP Sales, Paychex Sales, Medical Device, Catheter, Incontinence, Continence, Rehab, Medical Disposable, Urology, Needles and Syringes, wound care, advanced wound care, indwelling catheters, Urinary Drainage, needle containers, continence, continence, Nurse, spinal cord injury, Durable Medical Equipment, DME, Hollister, Smith and Nephew, Advanced Tissue, Molnlycke, Ostomy Sales, Urology Sales,
- Pay Range
- $130,000.00 Annually to $135,000.00 Annually