Systems Engineer 3
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer 3
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Systems Engineer 3 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects. Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients. Assists in the planning and performing of analytical research and design development in conformance with customer design and engineering specifications. Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex system requirements and problems. Develops and implements training tools and documentation. Afterhours support may be required due to operational tempo. Candidate should expect to participate in on call support, and be available for short notice call in.
Who You Will Work With
You will work with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
Who You Are
A Systems Engineer that provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years of experience as an SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Expert troubleshooting with Active Directory Infrastructure, Azure AD, Group Policies, DNS, PKI, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 and Windows 10.
- Experience developing architecture and engineering solutions for enterprise scale deployments
- Ability to quickly learn and operate within complex topologies and interdependencies across a wide range of technologies (2012 or later forest/domains) and complex group policy architecture and administration.
- Advanced analytical and creative problem-solving skills for development, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Additional knowledge in Quest ARS, GPO Admin, Password Manager, Microsoft FIM/MIM.
- Shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Systems Engineer that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions