Teamcenter Product Architect- NX 3D
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Product Architect- NX 3D
- Job ID
- Warren, MI 48088
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
As a Product Architect, you are the point person for building a strong relationship with customers and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as NX design and consulting skills.
- Understand and demonstrate 3D modeling with NX Software
- Leverage industry best practices for part model & assembly design
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and demonstrate best practices for Auto OEMs or supplier
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, or Technology
- Multiple years using and implementing NX in a Teamcenter managed environment.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Work location: On-Site at customer location