City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant
- Job ID
- Newport, RI
- Other Location
Newport, RI growing manufacturing is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant. Ideal candidates will have 3 to 5 years of experience in an Accounting role.
Staff Accountant Summary:
The Staff Accountant will perform work related to, but not limited to assisting the Finance staff in the preparation of monthly reports, invoices, and the maintenance of accurate accounting records for cash, accounts receivable, fixed assets and accounts payable. Perform a variety of clerical, analytical, bookkeeping and accounting tasks; apply generally accepted accounting principles in the preparation and maintenance of Agency budgets and accounting records. All accounting functions will be performed in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
Staff Accountant Core Duties:
- Prepare all deposit registers.
- Record deposits, electronic or otherwise, in the accounting system’s cash receipts and AR receipts module.
- Prepare reconciliation
- Enter the annual budget in the accounting system’s budget module.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual Grant financial reports and supporting documentation
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in an accountant role
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $22.00 Hourly to $27.00 Hourly