.Net Developer (Mid-Sr.) - Contract
- Job Title
- .Net Developer (Mid-Sr.) - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: .Net Developer (Mid-Sr.)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- 4+ years professional development in any language, most recent year in C# developing server-side applications
- Fluent in C#, experience with .Net Standard, .Net Core, and ASP.Net Core
- Experience with build, debug, and profiling tools (e.g., Jenkins, MSBuild, dotCover, YourKit, RedGate)
- Understanding some design methods/patterns such as DRY, SOLID, ReST
- Excellent team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers
- Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems, and learn new technology
Development - 80%
- Write, test, and bug-fix performant C# applications with a special emphasis on stability and long-term supportability.
- Write clear, developer-focused documentation for your code and the app as a whole.
- Work with QA to develop good, comprehensive functional tests.
- Participate in the prototyping of new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Work with business analysts, other developers, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks.
Mentoring - 20%
- Review code and provide feedback to developers on ways to improve code quality, clarity, and performance.
- Review tests and provide feedback on ways to improve general code coverage, positive and negative test cases, and data management.
- Instruct developers in group standards and practices.
- Describe and instruct developers in the team's build, test, and deployment infrastructure.